KAC’s 57th Annual Golf Outing
Monday, June 5 10:00 am - 5:00 pm • Kenosha Country Club
Come join us at the Kenosha Country Club for KAC’s 57th Annual Golf Classic: a great day of golf, camaraderie, food and fun – all for a great cause. Register TODAY and you could leave a winner:
- Hole-in-one prizes at all par 3 holes
- Raffle: $50/ticket, no advance ticket sales
- Golfer gifts: ONE OF A KIND!
- Your impact: All event proceeds help empower individuals of all abilities.
- Scramble format, team low score
- Classic golf attire required — soft spike shoes; shirt with collar and sleeves; no jeans or denim.
- Golf limited to 144; your payment holds reservation.
- BACK AGAIN THIS YEAR! Bonus Raffle for new golfers! Indicate your new registrants to be included.
8:30 a.m. — Check In
9:00 a.m. — Driving Range
10:00 a.m. — Shotgun Start, with box lunch
3:30 p.m. — Grab & Go Dinner*
*Grab your dinner and enjoy it with us at the Clubhouse or take it with you to enjoy at home.
Special Events – To participate, purchase a wristband for $40.
- Enjoy beer, Gatorade and water on the course
- On course games:
- Golf Ball Launcher – Ready, aim and fire! To be used in place of your tee shot.
- Putting Contest – A true test of your short game.
- Game of Chance – Where will you tee off?
- Chipping Content – This exciting new challenge will test your skills
Event Sponsorships Available:
Please contact 262-658-9509 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding sponsorship.
Special thanks to our Sponsors!
Major Sponsor – Vizance
Breakfast Sponsor – Bendtsen’s Bakery
Lunch Sponsor – Lee Mechanical
Hole-in-One Sponsor – Palmen Motors
Special Events Sponsor – Herzing University
Pro Club Sponsor – A&R Door Service, INC., Anderson Law Office, Community State Bank, First American Bank, Gateway Mortgage Corporation, Johnson Financial Group, Kenosha County Deputy Sheriff’s Association, Paramount Financial Partners, LLC., Professional Collectors Corporation, R&D Custom Automation, Terry & Nudo, LLC, Uline.
We are looking for 24 volunteers to help make our annual Golf Classic a success! Volunteer tasks include verifying whether golfers swing a hole in one or not, managing golf course events such as the game of chance and putting contest, taking pictures and working the registration table.
There will be a light breakfast and box lunch for all volunteers. Note: please bring your own folding chairs and sunscreen.
To volunteer, sign up here.