KAC’s 55th Annual Golf Outing
Monday, June 7 10:00 am - 5:00 pm • Kenosha Country Club
Come join us at the Kenosha Country Club for the KAC’s Annual Golf Outing: a great day of golf, camaraderie, food and fun – all for a great cause. Register TODAY and you could leave a winner:
- Hole-in-one prizes at all par 3 holes
- Raffle: $50/ticket, no advance ticket sales
- Golfer gifts: ONE OF A KIND!
- Your impact: All event proceeds help empower individuals of all abilities.
- Scramble format, team low score
- Classic golf attire required — soft spike shoes; shirt with collar and sleeves; no jeans or denim.
- Golf limited to 144; your payment holds reservation.
- BACK AGAIN THIS YEAR! Bonus Raffle for new golfers! Indicate your new registrants to be included.
8:30 a.m. — Check In
9:00 a.m. — Driving Range
10:00 a.m. — Shotgun Start, with box lunch
Grab & Go Dinner to follow.
Special Events – To participate, purchase a wristband for $40.
- Enjoy beer, Gatorade and water on the course
- On course games:
- Golf Ball Launcher – Ready, aim and fire! To be used in place of your tee shot.
- Putting Contest – Test your short game and win a prize.
- Coming soon … – Stay tuned for the announcement of our new on course game!
Event Sponsorships Available:
Get your business in the green at KAC’s Annual Golf Outing! Sponsor levels available below. Click here for more sponsorship information.
We are looking for 22 volunteers to help make our annual Golf Classic a success! Volunteer tasks include verifying whether golfers swing a hole in one or not, managing golf course events such as the game of chance and putting contest, taking pictures and working the registration table.
There will be a light breakfast and box lunch for all volunteers. Note: please bring your own folding chairs and sunscreen.